Friday, 15 March 2013

Clover Trident

Meep Jammers!
Heh, my suspension has elapsed, thankfully!
But I only have 4 days of membership left, as AJ HQ reminded me...

I didn't know these popped up! Have you ever had this? :3
And today's returning item is the Clover Trident!
I love this item! :3 But sadly not many people go underwater now...
AJ HQ should think up some things that would make more people go underwater. Any suggestions? :)
*gasp* I've got a good one! Make a non-member underwater den! o.e

The seasonal trees have changed again! ^.^
 
I really love these trees! :3
I can't think what I'll do when I become nm... DX

Lastly, please report haydad7777 for scamming and hacking!
He's scammed several of my very good friends.
Also, whenever he sees me, he goes up to me and yells "KINYONGA! GIVE ME BACK MY FOUNDERS HAT AND BEARD!!!! YOU SCAMMER!"
(Or some other rare items)
I've no idea why he does this... o.o to pressurize me? Weird...! Well, please report him!!

Bye for now!

7 comments:

  1. I still didn't get your LOLZ.
    Do you have a link to those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just yesterday the buds on the tree were full green ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiny, Do you mind posting for me I'm a little ill today
    :L

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I know why you got suspended. Well since Haydad calls you a scammer, he may have reported you several times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh...I feel so stupid! Why did *I* think of that?! DX
      Well done :3

      ~Kiny

      Delete
  5. Sweetpanda5678915 June 2013 10:21

    haydad hacked me ones D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweetpanda5678915 June 2013 10:23

    he took away all my precious stuff (long ago when i used to be rich) my spikes my worn and wood floor my rare black lion and others...
    i don know if it was rlly haydad or some1 else though
    me and haydad were used to be good friend but i deleted him when i came to know him as a hacker/scammer.

    ReplyDelete

Don't bully or pick on people.
Don't swear or blaspheme.
Don't imposter someone else.
If commenting as anonymous, please put your Animal Jam / Blogger username.
No criticising someone else's opinion.
No spam.

If you do not follow the above rules...
~
1st - 5th times the comment will be deleted.
If it happens more than 5 times you will be banned from commenting.
More than 10 and you won't be able to look at the blog anymore.
~

Thank you! :D
~Kinyonga